REGISTER FOR REGULAR UPDATES
DATE AND TIME
Tue, 25 May 2021, 09:00
Tue, 25 May 2021, 10:00
London Stock Exchange, Crowe UK, Watson Farley Williams, Hawksford, The British Chamber of Commerce – Vietnam and DIT-UK invite you to join this webinar on ‘Opportunities for emerging Vietnamese Companies in London’ to discuss how London Capital Markets can help Vietnamese companies access international investors to finance growth and raise profile.
Attendees will be able to discover why London continues to be an appealing destination for international companies to raise capital and increase profile and to learn how best emerging Vietnamese companies can access these markets.
The webinar will focus on the following key topics:
- Opportunities for companies in listing overseas
- How to access international capital
- How a company can become investor-ready
- Structuring considerations prior to an IPO
- The benefits of listing in London
- Post admission requirements and keys to success
- Ollie Fox – Head of International Business Development – S E Asia, London Stock Exchange Plc
- Jon Edwards – Head of Primary Markets – Asia, London Stock Exchange Plc
- Lisa Banks, Head of Trade and Investment – UK Department of International Trade
- Jan Mellmann and Matt Lorimer- Partners, Watson Farley Williams
- Robin Stevens – Senior Advisor – Crowe UK
- Gavin Wilkins – Chief Commercial Officer – Hawksford
- Brian Bulloch – Executive Director, BritCham Vietnam
This webinar will help provide Vietnamese companies with an understanding of how to identify the opportunities available, and navigate the process, of raising capital in UK markets and highlight the potential for international investors to invest in Vietnam through the proven and liquid London capital markets.