REGISTER FOR REGULAR UPDATES
Join Santander’s Halal Food & Drink Trade Mission to the Malaysia International Halal Showcase (MIHAS) – April 2020
Santander, UK-ASEAN Business Council, Halal Food Foundation and CIMB Islamic Bank are taking a delegation of ambitious British Food & Drink companies to attend MIHAS 2020 in Malaysia and a wider business programme in Singapore. Halal certified or not, if you are a Food & Drink company interested in ASEAN, please join our webinar.
Why join the trade mission?
- To win business in Southeast Asia – you have to visit!
- To benefit from a professionally organised, business focussed and client-driven market visit.
- MIHAS is the world’s one-stop Halal platform that gathers businesses, buyers, certifiers, academia and media together.
Did you know?
- The worldwide market for Halal Food is expected to reach US$1.6 billion by 2023.
- ASEAN has a population of 650 million, 50% under the age of 35 and 42% are Muslim.
- ASEAN’s economy is expected to be the world’s 4th largest by the end of 2030.
To register for this webinar, please click the link below.