REGISTER FOR REGULAR UPDATES
Register for this webinar and listen to insights from the Singapore Economic Development Board, law firm Ella Cheong, and UK entrepreneurs like travel tech startup tripAbrood on exciting growth opportunities in Southeast Asia and their intellectual property (IP) strategies for internationalisation.
It will cover topics like monetising IP with a clear IP Strategy, brand protection in a digital age, and pitfalls of not protecting one’s IP. Participants can also use the opportunity to ask our speakers any questions which they might have. Places are free but limited.
Why you should attend this webinar
This webinar will be the perfect platform to answer all your IP questions for operating in Southeast Asia, including the following:
- Why is IP protection important for startups?
- How can startups monetise their IP with a good IP strategy?
- What are your brand protection strategies in this digital age?
- Why do 80 of the world’s top 100 tech startups call Singapore their home?
- How can startups leverage Singapore’s secure IP regime to scale in Southeast Asia?
Who is this webinar suitable for?
This webinar is suitable for all startups looking to invest and set up operations in one or more of the 10 countries with the ASEAN / Southeast Asian region.
To contact the Singapore Economic Development Board who has organised this webinar, please click the link and complete the contact form here. To register to attend this webinar, please click the link on the button below.