REGISTER FOR REGULAR UPDATES
DATE AND TIME
Fri, 4 Sep. 2020, 08:00
Fri, 4 Sep. 2020, 09:30
About this webinar
COVID-19 has forced businesses to dramatically rethink their operations and find innovative ways to engage customers. A recent McKinsey & Company survey found that 74% of shoppers in Vietnam and 58% of those in Malaysia now prefer to buy groceries online. In Singapore, some 3,500 firms embarked on digital transformation projects from January to April 2020 – 20% more than the same period in 2019.
COVID-19 has turbo-charged digital transformations and changed the way we live forever – from delivering three Michelin-starred meals to our homes, to how we bank, and broker deals.
During this session, hear from DBS Bank Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Mr Piyush Gupta; AirAsia Group President (RedBeat Ventures) Ms Aireen Omar; Yoma Strategic Holdings CEO Mr Melvyn Pun; and Accenture Market Unit Group Lead for Australia, New Zealand, Southeast Asia, India, Africa, and the Middle East Mr Fabio Vacirca on:
- How companies have continued to innovate through the COVID-19 tumult
- How they have rationalised resources while developing new revenue growth streams
- The innovation opportunities they see in Southeast Asia (SEA) as they adapt to the new world
Innovation on the Fly – Adapting to the New World is the third of EDB’s five-part A SEA Of Opportunity webinar series, featuring top executives and leading industry experts discussing opportunities for businesses in SEA.
- Mr Piyush Gupta, Chief Executive Officer, DBS Bank
- Ms Aireen Omar, President (RedBeat Ventures), AirAsia Group
- Mr Melvyn Pun, Chief Executive Officer, Yoma Strategic Holdings
- Mr Fabio Vacirca, Market Unit Group Lead for Australia, New Zealand, Southeast Asia, India, Africa, and the Middle East, Accenture
Who is this webinar suitable for?
This webinar is suitable for all British companies with a vested interest in exporting goods and/or services to Southeast Asia.
Sign up to this webinar by filling out the form on the link below. Successful registrants will receive a confirmation email. Also on the link below are more details about the speakers.
To contact the event organisers, please fill out the contact form on this link.