REGISTER FOR REGULAR UPDATES
DATE AND TIME
Thu, 27 May 2021, 09:00
Fri, 28 May 2021, 11:00
The Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia in London, Indonesia Investment Promotion Centre London and Bank Indonesia London cordially invite you to a virtual business forum ‘Indonesia Investment Forum (IIF) 2021’. The forum is sectioned into two days:
- 27 May, 9.00-11.00 BST – Webinar Session – Programme
- 28 May, 9.00-11.00 BST – 1-2-1 Business Matching Session
As ASEAN’s largest economy, constituting 35% of ASEAN GDP and 40% of the ASEAN population, Indonesia is the region’s most compelling investment destination. The event aims to illustrate what makes Indonesia so compelling to investors.
You will hear from highly respected members of President Joko Widodo’s Cabinet, on how his Government is encouraging more Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) and you will also receive invaluable insights from seasoned members of the private sector.
27 May – Webinar Session – Programme
●H.E. Perry Warjiyo, Governor of Central Bank of Indonesia
●H.E. Bahlil Lahadalia, Minister of Investment
●H.E. Luhut Binsar Pandjaitan – Coordinating Minister of Maritime and Investment
● Dody Budi Waluyo, Deputy Governor of Bank Indonesia
● Septian Hario Seto, Deputy Head of Investment and Mining Coordination, Coordinating Ministry of Maritime and Investment Affairs
● Nurul Ichwan, Deputy Chairman of Investment Planning, Ministry of Investment
● Shinta Kamdani, Chairman of Sintesa Group (Indonesia Chamber of Commerce, International Relation Department)
28 May – 1-2-1 Business Matching Session
This session has been tailored to provide an opportunity for an in-depth conversation with over 15 promising project operators/owners in Indonesia that can provide invaluable insights as seasoned members of the private sector.