REGISTER FOR REGULAR UPDATES
Why you should attend this webinar
Join the British Chamber of Commerce Singapore for their first webinar discussing the growth opportunities in ASEAN. Southeast Asia is now the world’s 7th largest economy and is predicted to become the 4th largest by 2030.
During this webinar, you can also expect to receive practical advice on how to access the exciting opportunities in Asia through Singapore and learn about the internationalisation strategies of globally oriented companies operating in this incredibly diverse region.
- Learn how to orchestrate your own growth in ASEAN from Singapore.
- Understand how to set-up and expand your business operations.
What will you learn?
- Learn about Singapore’s business-friendly policies, conducive environment and highly developed infrastructure, and why it one of the easiest places in the world to do business.
- Gain insights about the attractive tax treaties and regimes, the government support available and the set-up requirements.
- Learn how to set up a company, licensing requirements for your business, immigration and types of work visas, corporation taxation and the government support and key agencies you need to know.
With special thanks to the event partner, Hawksford
Dario Acconci – Managing Director – Business Development, Asia of Hawksford
Dario is the Managing Director for Southeast Asia whilst managing a strategic portfolio of clients in China and Hong Kong. He started his career in Hong Kong in 2003 working for an international law firm and developed deep experience in assisting foreign investments into China, Hong Kong and Southeast Asia, advising clients in connection to various aspects ranging from corporate, commercial to labour law.
He has built a practice of multinational clients and a strong reputation of adviser to the board for numerous fashion and luxury brands. In 2012 he joined P&P as a Partner, splitting his time between Hong Kong and Singapore where he has contributed to developing P&P’s regional office and capabilities.
Kelly Chia – Deputy Head, Research Asia at Bank Julius Baer & Co Ltd
Kelly is the deputy head of research in Asia. He joined Julius Baer in 2011 and is responsible for strategy and macro research while keeping his roots as an equity analyst for actionable ideas. Prior to joining Julius Baer, Kelly worked for Temasek Holdings, one of Singapore’s sovereign wealth funds.
Graduating as an engineer from Nanyang Technological University, he first worked at a General Electric joint venture designing complex repairs for aircraft engines. Kelly then transited into business development with the Singapore government and finally made the leap to be a sell-side analyst for OCBC Bank and Standard Chartered more than a decade ago.
For further information on this event please contact:
British Chamber of Commerce Singapore
137 Telok Ayer Street
Phone: +65 62223552
- Registration for this webinar will close on 30 March at 12:00.
- This event is a webinar and the link to this online event will be issued to attendees the day before the event.
- To register your attendance for this webinar, please click the link below.