REGISTER FOR REGULAR UPDATES
DATE AND TIME
Thu, 10 Jun. 2021, 08:30
Thu, 10 Jun. 2021, 09:30
The Asian Development Bank (ADB) is an important multilateral partner for the UK, delivering a range of the UK’s objectives and values across Asia and the Pacific (APAC). APAC governments have relied on the ADB for cost-effective project loans and quality-assured project delivery.
The ADB procures goods, civil works, and consultancy services for its financed projects, with contracts open to international competitive tendering. This unlocks numerous business opportunities for UK firms tilting towards APAC as an export market. The UK holds a good winning record in ADB consultancy contracts, averaging £75mn annually since 2015.
The Procurement Clinic
The UK Department for International Trade – Manila will run a short teach-in clinic on accessing ADB consultancy business opportunities.
- Learn the step-by-step basics of ADB Procurement for consulting services;
- Understand when to start; what to look for; where to find them; who to speak to; and how to distil project information;
- Share current ADB procurement concerns and experiences, and understand how DIT may be able to support.
- Discovered the advantages of working on ADB-financed contracts;
- Learned how to locate business opportunities; and
- Enough information to formulate a better strategy for ADB export success.
Target participants and registration
- UK consultant companies
- UK civil society and academic institutions
- UK International Trade Advisors
Those new and/or unfamiliar with the ADB system should dial into this short and interactive session. Companies can send multiple representatives to dial in.
The session will be held on MS Teams. If the window does not load please try pasting the link in an incognito window. You may REGISTER HERE.
For any queries or further assistance please get in touch with Victoria Sibal by emailing DIT.Manila@fcdo.gov.uk