REGISTER FOR REGULAR UPDATES
DATE AND TIME
Thu, 23 Apr. 2020, 10:30
Thu, 23 Apr. 2020, 11:30
About this webinar
By 2025, Southeast Asia’s internet economy is predicted to be worth more than US$240bn and with indications that the ASEAN-6 countries will reach 483 million internet users by 2020 the opportunity to sell via ASEAN e-commerce marketplaces is huge.
Comprised of Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Myanmar and Philippines, the ASEAN markets are at the turning point of internet and mobile penetration, meaning the population is taking advantage of the new opportunities available in purchasing products and services online.
The Department for International Trade (DIT) in the East of England have joined with David Lee from Aech Global to discuss the opportunities across the ASEAN e-commerce platforms.
The webinar will cover:
- Key figures and trends across the markets
- The pros and cons of Lazada (ASEAN wide) and tips on how to maximise your use of the platform
- The pros and cons of Shopee (ASEAN wide) and tips on how to maximise your use of the platform
- The pros and cons of Tokopedia (Indonesia) and tips on how to maximise your use of the platform
- The pros and cons of Sendo (Vietnam) and tips on how to maximise your use of the platform
- Next steps
Why join this webinar?
With 630 million people, a growing middle class and rising internet penetration, the ASEAN e-commerce market offers huge potential to online retailers. E-commerce platforms can be a quick and easy way to begin exploring exporting as it can allow your company to test potential markets without the costs traditionally incurred. Join this webinar to discover why and how to include these e-commerce marketplaces in your export strategy.
Please note that registration is required to join this webinar. If you have not registered, please do so by clicking the link below and following the instructions on the page.