REGISTER FOR REGULAR UPDATES
DATE AND TIME
Wed, 14 Oct. 2020, 10:00
Thu, 15 Oct. 2020, 16:30
This virtual event is now fully booked. Please click the here to join the waiting list.
About this virtual workshop
Are you looking to leverage the power of social media to attract new customers globally? With many businesses having to rethink their marketing strategy to align with the changing landscape, social media has become more crucial than ever before.
Join this webinar for guidance on creating online content, communicating and engaging with your international target audience during COVID-19 and beyond. Packed with tips and insights from a social media industry expert, this virtual event will help you leverage social media channels to stay visible, stay connected and help generate future business internationally.
Designed to help align your social media strategy with changing consumer habits, this interactive master class will explore tactics to utilise these surging channels to market your business and generate new leads.
What you will learn
- Understand trends and shifts happening on social media
- Discover tech, tactics and tools to help reach your target audience internationally
- Find cost-effective social media tools to engage with new and existing consumers
- Learn the 7 key areas to focus on when creating a social media plan
- Find out how your communication and tone need to adapt
- Get advice and know-how to help create engaging & relevant content
- Learn how to analyse your social media activity to help plan your strategy
- Ask expert speakers questions live during the virtual event
Zoe Cairns, ZC Social Media
Zoe is a highly respected and proficient International Social Media Speaker, Trainer and Consultant. She specialises in many areas but focuses on one of the many areas people do not cover when they first set out in social media, their social media strategy. She has run her own social media agency, ZC Social Media for over 8 years, and recently appeared on ITV’s This Morning as a social media expert.
She has worked with many companies, brands and Fortune 500 companies helping implement high profile campaigns to get the maximum from their social media activities. Zoe has a passion for social media and sharing how this can be used in business. She can provide bespoke in-house training and programmes to help you create a social media strategy that works!
Who this virtual workshop is suitable for
This virtual workshop is suitable for businesses in all sectors looking to expand their social media presence internationally and generate new business through these channels.
A range of data points must be collected to assess your businesses eligibility.
- Be small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) according to the European SME definition
- Be based in one of the 33 boroughs of London
- Not be “Undertaking in Difficulty” – please see the definition here
- Have not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years
This event will run across 2 half-days:
Wednesday 14 October 2020, 10:00 – 13:30
Thursday 15 October 2020, 13:00 – 16:30
To secure your place for this free virtual event, simply click here.
Please note, only 30 places are available and the above eligibility criteria apply.
Places are limited to one delegate per business and they must be available to attend both half-day sessions – we highly recommend applying quickly to secure your spot.
Have a question about the virtual event? Email the Newable team at firstname.lastname@example.org