REGISTER FOR REGULAR UPDATES
DATE AND TIME
Tue, 17 Nov. 2020, 10:00
Wed, 18 Nov. 2020, 13:30
About this virtual workshop
Discover how to cost and price your exports for profit to venture into new markets or adapt your current strategy. Export pricing is one of the most crucial decisions for a business when entering a new market. SMEs often rely on ad-hoc and reactive pricing strategies, overlooking the fundamental export costs and market expectations.
This virtual event is designed to help you price your product or service for international success. Gain expert insight on how best to set and manage export prices across international markets and discover what you need to consider in light of Coronavirus (COVID-19) and the UK’s EU exit transition.
What you will learn
- How to set a pricing structure to achieve profit
- The costs to market and deliver products and services overseas
- Hidden costs and potential impacts on pricing
- Understanding local market price levels and typical distribution margins
- Identifying and using alternative pricing strategies
- Being contract aware – regulations and duties when setting prices, using appropriate delivery terms (Incoterms), negotiation variables and managing successful ongoing business
- Address your pricing pain points through live Q&A with experts
Director – JH Market Strategy Ltd
John has extensive international trade experience, having worked in exports throughout his career. John has travelled all over the world on business, lived and worked in North America, and has led groups of UK businesses on market visits throughout Europe, China, Southeast Asia, the Indian sub-continent and Africa.
His focus now, as a consultant and trainer, is on assisting SME businesses from any sector to develop effective export strategies and to win business in markets across the globe. He works closely with the Department for International Trade, facilitating conferences and seminars and delivering export strategy workshops on a range of international trade-related topics.
Who this virtual workshop is suitable for
This virtual workshop is suitable for all UK companies looking at how to cost and price their exports for profit to venture into new markets or adapt their current strategy.
A range of data points must be collected to assess your businesses eligibility.
- Be small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) according to the European SME definition
- Be based in one of the 33 boroughs of London
- Not be “Undertaking in Difficulty” – please see the definition here
- Have not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years
This virtual event will take place across two half-days:
Tuesday 17 November 2020, 10:00 – 13:30
Wednesday 18 November 2020, 10:00 – 13:30
To secure your place for this free virtual event, simply click the button below.
Please note, only 30 places are available and the above eligibility criteria apply. Places are limited to one delegate per business and they must be available to attend both half-day sessions – we highly recommend applying quickly to secure your spot.
Have a question about the virtual event? Email the Newable team at firstname.lastname@example.org