REGISTER FOR REGULAR UPDATES
DATE AND TIME
Tue, 27 Oct. 2020, 10:00
Wed, 28 Oct. 2020, 13:30
About this virtual workshop
Are you ready to reach new customers, tap into new international markets and boost your online sales globally?
Consumer’s buying behaviours and adoption of technology have rapidly shifted markets and industries across the globe during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Having a high-performance website and strategically engaging your customers online both nationally and internationally is proving more crucial than ever before.
This free virtual event will provide you with insights and tools to build an effective online strategy to reach more customers and increase conversions rates.
Industry experts will teach you how to adapt to evolving buying habits with tactics, platforms and tools you can use to optimise your website and improve your digital customer experience to drive sales.
What you will learn
- Learn how to research, identify and select the right international markets for future development
- Discover how to build a successful digital sales journey
- Deep-dive into the operational elements to support your website (payment provision, shipping & returns, and more)
- Understand the digital media mix for your business
- Discover how to prepare your website for internationalisation
- Hear tips and insights to improve your customer’s experience online
- Address your pain points with live Q&A with experts
Holbrook Digital Consultancy
Camilla is a strategic and operational digital consultant with over 20 years of experience gained from international retailers. A specialist in website optimisation, e-commerce and digital marketing, she has helped many companies deliver profitability and operational excellence across their digital presence helping drive sales online.
She has a wealth of experience in creating effective online sales and marketing strategies, helping clients optimise their online performance to create better user journeys and engage with customers online both nationally and internationally.
Who this virtual workshop is suitable for
This virtual workshop is suitable for all UK companies looking to tap into new international markets and boost their online sales globally.
A range of data points must be collected to assess your businesses eligibility.
- Be small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) according to the European SME definition
- Be based in one of the 33 boroughs of London
- Not be “Undertaking in Difficulty” – please see the definition here
- Have not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years
This virtual master class will take place across two half days:
Tuesday 27 October 2020, 10:00 – 13:30
Wednesday 28 October 2020, 10:00 – 13:30
To secure your place for this free virtual event, simply click the button below.
Please note, only 30 places are available and the above eligibility criteria apply. Places are limited to one delegate per business and they must be available to attend both half-day sessions – we highly recommend applying quickly to secure your spot.
Have a question about the virtual event? Email the Newable team at email@example.com