DATE AND TIME
Thu, 3 Nov. 2016, 08:00
Thu, 3 Nov. 2016, 17:00
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
The Vietnam Summit 2016 will bring together leading voices from government, business and finance, civil society and academia for a forthright discussion about the opportunities and challenges facing Vietnam. Is it smooth sailing ahead?
Building on the success of our Asia country summit series, Vietnam Summit will explore the country’s most pressing and timely issues, bringing together the country’s opinion leaders for a day of debate and high-level discussion.
- Vietnam in the global economy
- Investing in Vietnam
- Building Vietnam Inc.
- Vietnam’s relationship with China
- The role of technology and social media to fight against poverty
Questions we will answer
- What effects are China’s downturn and the broader emerging markets slowdown having on Vietnam’s economy?
- What needs to happen to hasten Vietnam’s industrialisation?
- How should the privatisation of state-owned enterprises be tackled?
- What can the country learn from the experiences of neighbours such as Malaysia and Thailand?
- What are the main reforms that business would like to see?