REGISTER FOR REGULAR UPDATES
DATE AND TIME
Mon, 14 Mar. 2016, 00:00
Fri, 18 Mar. 2016, 23:59
There has never been a better time to explore Food & Drink (F&D) opportunities in Vietnam. According to Euromonitor, sales at modern groceries in Vietnam is forecast to double between now and 2019 to reach USD 12.6 billion. The same applies with F&D consumption with annual average growth rate of 17%, arriving at USD 90.1 billion in 2019.
To help you take advantage of Vietnam’s dynamic market, UK Trade & Investment (UKTI) and British Business Group Vietnam (BBGV) are hosting a:
Food and Drink is GREAT event in Vietnam
14th -18th March 2016, Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
By participating in the event, you will be provided with expert knowledge and insight into accessing this exciting and growing consumer market.
- Food Fairs to showcase British brands
- Networking events hosted by the British Ambassador and the Consul General
- Targeted “meet-the-buyer” events with potential partners
- Meetings with senior Vietnamese and British business figures operating in Vietnam
- Master classes on local food standards and product registration and requirements
Business Support in Vietnam
UKTI Vietnam has more than 18 people in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh with extensive experience helping British companies enter the market. The BBGV provides B2B support to more than 400 UK companies based in Vietnam and connects them with Vietnamese business networks.