REGISTER FOR REGULAR UPDATES
DATE AND TIME
Thu, 15 Jun. 2017, 09:00
Thu, 15 Jun. 2017, 17:00
The Grange Tower Bridge
Benefitting from established support from the UK’s leading trade associations and institutions, including UK Export Finance, British Exporters Association and the International Chamber of Commerce, this conference is a vital annual gathering at which all parties involved in international trade can meet and discuss their priorities for the future.
With discussions centred around the crucial role of trade and exports in growing the UK economy, senior figures from business and government will take to the stage in a series of addresses and debates, with audience participation and networking at the forefront of proceedings.
For UK companies looking to enter international markets, source financing to grow their exports, or gain expertise from market peers, this is a key annual gathering where the right relationships will be made.
The UK-ASEAN Business Council has a number of free corporate passes available (reserved for exporting companies). Please contact Grant Naughton at email@example.com for more details. Please provide your: name, job title, company, email, telephone, and address.
- Rt. Hon. Mark Simmonds, Former Foreign & Commonwealth Office Minister
- Philip Bouverat, Director, Global External Affairs, JCB
- Chris Saunders, Director, Group External Relations, GKN
- Andrew Haldenby, Director, Reform
- Nigel Milton, Director of Communications, Heathrow Airport
- John Fleming, Director, Northern Lights
- Chris McDonald, Chief Executive Officer, Materials Processing Institute
- Stephen Lane, Finance Director, Xtrac
- Nigel Clarke, Chief Executive Officer, Morgan Innovation & Technology
- Jonathan Lane, Sales Director, Arrow Solutions
- Dr Alan Ryder, Chief Executive Officer, RSK Group
- Shahid Mughal, Director, Innvotek
- Stephen Loftus, Chief Marketing Officer, Brompton Bikes
- Marcus Dolman, Assistant Vice President, ECA & Sales Finance, Rolls-Royce; Co-Chairman, Large Exporters, British Exporters Association (BExA)
- Ian Howells, Senior Vice-President, Honda Motor Europe