REGISTER FOR REGULAR UPDATES
DATE AND TIME
Thu, 27 Jun. 2019, 09:30
Thu, 27 Jun. 2019, 13:00
Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce, in partnership with the Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia in the United Kingdom, is organising a “UK-Indonesia Business Forum” event on 27th June 2019.
Did you know Indonesia is…
- Predicted to become the 5th Largest economy in the world by 2030
- At the heart of the ASEAN Economic Community, a network of 10 countries with 633m people
- When polled, 72% of CEOs felt positive about trade in Indonesia
- Has a rapidly growing middle class, abundant natural resources and political stability
Key Sectors of Export opportunities for British Companies:
- Finance and Fintech
About the Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia in the United Kingdom
The Embassy strives to provide many services that are expected from the Embassy as the main gateway of Indonesia. Apart from reporting the current bilateral developments between Indonesia and the United Kingdom and Ireland, this Embassy also can assist with consular information, information about commercial and investment opportunities, education and student affairs, as well as tourism in Indonesia.
- 09:30-10:00 – Registration and Networking Breakfast
- 10:00 – 10:20 -Opening Session: Welcome remarks from GMCC and DIT NW
- 10:20-10:35 – Update on Macroeconomic Situation in Indonesia: Chief Representative, Office Bank Indonesia London
- 10:35 – 11:15 – Update on Business Opportunities in Indonesia: The Embassy of Indonesia and Director of Indonesia Investment Promotion Centre
- 11:15 – 12:00 Q&A Panel
- 12:00 -13:00 – Networking Lunch
- *This agenda may be subject to change without prior notice.
Who should attend this event?
Companies who are actively looking to expand/set operations, export and/or import to/from Indonesia. Please note that exporters of goods and companies operating in the sectors highlighted above will be given priority when attending this event. Registrations will be confirmed at least a week before the event.
Costs: This event is free of charge, but registration is required.
Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce
In case you are no longer able to attend this event, please note you must cancel your place at least 5 working days before the event. The cancellation must be in writing and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the event you are cancelling for and delegate(s) details. Failure to do so will incur in a cancellation fee as follows: £10+VAT for members per delegate and £15+VAT for non-members per delegate.
Registration is subject to availability and registration details will be shared with the event’s partners.
Please note: There may be photographs taken at this event that will be used for marketing purposes and on social media channels. If you do not wish to appear in any marketing materials or on social media channels, please inform a member of the team on the day.