REGISTER FOR REGULAR UPDATES
DATE AND TIME
Wed, 5 Dec. 2018, 08:00
Thu, 6 Dec. 2018, 18:00
Trade Mission To Indonesia
5 – 6 December 2018 (Wednesday – Thursday)
Closing date: 10 November 2018
Organised by DIT Jakarta, Jalan Patra Kuningan Raya Blok L5-6, Indonesia 12950
T: +6221 2356 5267, E: firstname.lastname@example.org
DIT Jakarta is taking a select group of companies interested in exploring the business opportunities in the high-growth market of Indonesia to a trade mission in Airport Solution 2018.
Airport Solution 2018 Indonesia is a part of the Global Airport Series (Mexico, Dubai, and Jakarta). The development of airport infrastructure across the globe is on a rapidly upward curve as a result of the growing demand for both domestic and international air travel. This show is designed to allow airport and aviation sector professionals to take advantage of the growing market opportunities provided by these countries’ dynamic airports and aviation markets.
Indonesia has the largest economy in Southeast Asia and one of the emerging market economies in the world. Currently the 16th largest economy in the world with a GDP growth of 5.1% (2017) and 5.3% (2018 second quarter). Indonesia is projected to be the fourth largest economy in the world by 2050. Indonesia’s macroeconomic fundamentals are sound and have been strengthening, as the Government continues to implement critical structural reforms. Indonesia climbed in the World Bank’s Doing Business ranking from number 114 in 2014, to number 109 in 2015, 91st in 2016, to 72nd in the 2017 edition.
The Indonesian airport industry is expected to be the sixth largest market for air travel by 2034 with over 270 million passengers are predicted to fly to, from, and within the country (IATA, 2015). Indonesia has allocated a high amount of investment in the airport sector. For example, the Government invests US$376 million to develop the new Terminal 3 Ultimate Soekarno-Hatta International Airport (SHIA) in 2017. Air traffic growth is set to increase 4.8% per annum fuelled by a developing economy and the expanding middle class, which shows clearly that the demand almost doubles from the current level of investment in this sector.
Why should you consider joining this mission?
Businesses ranging from infrastructure and construction, airport equipment, airline, consultant and engineering design, operations and maintenance companies, looking to:
- Meet key contacts for customised advice and help to maximise business in Indonesia
- Explore and understand the commercial opportunities
- Gain a competitive advantage over potential suppliers
- Develop in-market networks
What are the benefits of joining this market visit?
- Grow network by meeting with 200+ key high-level conference attendees and decision makers
- Meet and network with over 2000 industry professionals
- High-level government and relevant parties’ officials’ speakers and panellists
- British Embassy assigned a team of dedicated DIT staff in Jakarta joining the event
- Get the latest policy, industry and project updates
- Keep up with the latest trends, developments and opportunities across the industry
- Sectors briefings providing market information and advice on doing business in Indonesia
- Opportunity to meet with relevant government officials during the reception
- The chance to meet relevant Indonesian companies
- Speaker slot in the conference is available (optional)
Trade Mission Programme
- Tuesday 04 December, afternoon – delegation briefing
- Wednesday 05 December, all day – exhibition and conference
- Wednesday 05 December, evening – evening reception with mission delegation, the Indonesian government, and Indonesian companies
- Thursday 06 December, all day – exhibition and conference
- Joining UK Pavilion in Airport Solution 2018, display of company logo on standing banner, use of space for meetings, DIT support for pavilion reception
- 1-minute company video on loop on the pavilion screen
- 1 Exhibitor pass, valid for all conference
- 30x30x30 cm display in the pavilion (spot determined by DIT team)
- Pavilion visitor’s database
- Evening reception access
Speaking slot: £200.00 fee (available at first come first serve basis, limited space)
How to Apply
Please contact the Mission Manager:
Wahyu Pamungkas, Infrastructure Trade and Investment Manager
Department for International Trade, British Embassy Jakarta
D: +62 (0) 21 2356 5267