REGISTER FOR REGULAR UPDATES
The UK-ASEN Business Council, in partnership with the British Chamber of Commerce Cambodia and the European Chamber of Commerce Laos, are delighted to provide an update on business environments of two of ASEAN’s frontier markets.
Join us for a morning seminar in central London to learn about Cambodia and Laos as business destinations, hearing from the Cambodian and Laos Ambassadors to the UK, as well as key partners on the ground with the remit to help British businesses succeed in these markets. Although these are smaller ASEAN markets, they are fast growing economies and there is huge potential in a number of sectors.
Come and find out if your business is right for these markets, with the chance to gather information, participate in the discussions and get tailor-made advice for your company.
08:30 – Registration
09:00 – Intro
– Ross Hunter, UKABC
09:05 – Laos Market Overview
– Mr. Sayakane Sisouvong – Laos Ambassador to the UK
09:20 – Doing Business in Laos
– Oudet Souvannavong – Executive Vice President, Laos National Chamber of Commerce and Industry
– Ramon Bruesseler – Executive Director, The European Chamber of Commerce Laos
09:50 – Cambodia Market Overview
– Mr Meas Kim Heng – Cambodian Ambassador to the UK
10:05 – Doing Business in Cambodia
– Olivia Widen – Executive Director, British Chamber of Commerce Cambodia
10:35 – Networking Session
11:05 – Close