REGISTER FOR REGULAR UPDATES
With a population of 69.2 million and a GDP of USD 506.2 billion, Thailand is fast becoming a major economic force in Asia and a driver of global growth and increasingly becoming a destination for export opportunities. World Bank ranks Thailand 3rd for its ease of doing business among South East Asia for 2019.
Join us in this seminar where the speakers will talk about doing business within Southeast Asia and Thailand and will prepare companies with the knowledge needed to start exporting and expanding their presence there.
- Ross Hunter, Executive Director, UK-ASEAN Business Council
- Bob Manning, International Networks Asia Pacific, Department for International Trade
- Ms Kanchana Noppun, Executive Director, Investment Services Centre, Thailand Board of Investment
- Greg Watkins, Executive Director, British Chamber of Commerce in Thailand
- Success Stories from companies already in Thailand
One-to-one meetings with BOI available during the networking time for companies considering setting up in Thailand/Asia.
For any questions and to register, please contact: Mrs. Rocio Andres, UK Representative, Thailand Board of Investment on +44 208 457 4303 or email: email@example.com