REGISTER FOR REGULAR UPDATES
DATE AND TIME
Wed, 2 Oct. 2019, 08:00
Fri, 4 Oct. 2019, 18:00
Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia
Smart Agri 2019 gathers international and local market leaders from the Indonesian agricultural industry. This unique exhibition is Indonesia’s largest agriculture technology event that brings together an international congregation of companies and its supporting industries gathered to showcase the latest developments in Indonesia’s massive agriculture sector.
Indonesia is a large agricultural country with a population of over 250 million people, so a very large market for agro-industry as well as its supporting technologies. That being said, modernisation in the industry requires cutting edge machinery, equipment and innovative technologies for processing & packaging produce through mechanised and automated processes.
The exhibition will provide a fantastic meeting point, being the most cost-effective way to engage directly with industry players and key decision makers important to your exporting business, providing a platform for discussions, profitable business opportunities and the effective transfer of knowledge and technology.
- Business matching
- Latest developments in technology and products within the industry
- Business trade networks and consultations
- International pavilions
- Conference programs
- Information on how to improve nationwide effort on entering the Indonesian agricultural industry
- Product demonstrations
- Technical presentations
- Interactive displays of machinery, new technology & equipment
- Smart Agri as international expo supported by many trade & industry associations, societies and related organisations
- The biggest event in the agricultural sector for investors
- Smart Agri provides sellers and buyers a one-stop sourcing & business network platform
- Find out the projections, evaluations & future government policies in the sector
Who Should Visit?
- Government, associations, related organisations
- Ministries of industry
For further details on the venue for the event, how and why you should exhibit and/or attend, the costs for participating and much more, please click the link below to download full details of the event.