REGISTER FOR REGULAR UPDATES
DATE AND TIME
Mon, 12 Nov. 2018, 08:00
Fri, 16 Nov. 2018, 18:00
Singapore Expo and Convention Centre
1 Expo Drive
Singapore, 486150, Singapore
This year’s 2018 Singapore Fintech Festival will be bigger, better and jammed packed with even more exciting activities.
Join the Department for International Trade at the world’s largest platform for the global fintech community, back from the 12 to 16 November. Singapore FinTech Festival 2018 will feature a series of exciting events including FinTech Conference & Exhibition, Global FinTech Hackcelerator Demo Day, AI in Finance Summit, FinTech Awards, Innovation Lab Crawl, Workshops and an expanded Investor Summit comprising of “FinTech Deal Day” and a new component – “Meet ASEAN’s Talents and Champions (MATCH)”.
The Singapore FinTech Festival brings together the global financial community in a week-long celebration of FinTech. The Singapore FinTech Festival (SFTF), run by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS), is the world’s largest FinTech event, convening some 25,000 delegates from across the global financial community for a week of networking, pitch sessions, and high-level keynotes/panels from industry experts. Start-ups, investors, financial institutions, local ecosystem partners and government officials from across the Asia-Pac region, and beyond, will participate, to discuss, debate and showcase FinTech.
The DIT Financial and Professional Services team, with support from their global network of International Trade Advisers, would like to invite you to apply to join them in Singapore.
The DIT package includes:
- An exhibition space on the UK Pavilion to promote your company/brand
- 2 passes (1 exhibition and 1 conference pass)
- Onsite access to the DIT Pavilion and 1-2-1 meetings to engage with international buyers
- Company profile in the UK @ SFTF Guide
- Full support from DIT pre, during and after the event to help you get the most out of attending, to include pre-event briefing, webinar and practical information
Delegates will benefit from the connections, knowledge and experience of DIT who will:
- Help improve/unlock supply chains
- Support delegates to showcase their core proposition
- Enable 1-2-1 meetings to help secure business deals/widen networks
- Provide access to industry experts and global regulators
- Facilitate support and expert advice on your export strategy
Key Statistics for the Festival include:
- 30000+ attendees
- 109 countries represented
- 5000+ companies represented
- 300+ exhibitors
- $2 billion in FinTech investments
Conference Themes for the Festival include:
- AI in Finance
- Future of Banking
- Market Infrastructure
- Financial Inclusion
- Future of Money
- ASEAN FinTech Opportunities
- Cybersecurity, TechRisk and RegTech
If you have any queries regarding the DIT package, please contact: email@example.com
Register now to hear inspirational speakers, leader dialogues, and exclusive behind-the-scenes fireside chats from the biggest and brightest individuals in the Singapore FinTech industry. For more information on this event, click the link below.