REGISTER FOR REGULAR UPDATES
Sponsors and partners
About this event
Given the current global travel restrictions that COVID-19 has presented, the various pressures this has put on businesses in terms of attending events and travelling regionally, together with the welfare of all stakeholders, this seminar has been changed to a webinar.
The time of the webinar is now Wednesday 8th April at 09:30 GMT as the original date coincides with Nyepi – the Balinese Day of Silence.
A webinar gives others the opportunity for more to join the discussion and to hear from the British Chamber of Commerce Singapore, INCITE, and the UK-ASEAN Business Council on how we can collectively help to support the export of UK food and beverage products and brands to Southeast Asia.
Emma Ross from INCITE will share valuable know-how gained from ten years of experience launching category leading food and beverage brands into mainstream supermarket channels across Southeast Asia.
By clicking on the registration link below, we hope that you can still join us on the new date. For those that cannot make the new time for the webinar, the slides will be available online after and the British Chamber of Commerce can schedule separate calls to support you in the coming weeks.
What will you learn?
Learn about the food & beverage retail landscape in Southeast Asian markets and considerations when looking to enter countries within this region.
Topics of discussion:
- Current trends in the market.
- Key matters to consider in preparing to export to the region including access and barriers, distribution models and sales channels.
- Familiarising yourself with the steps involved when applying for licenses, employment passes and opening bank accounts.
- Main challenges of doing business in Singapore and across ASEAN.
- How to ensure you are export-ready.
- How the British Chamber of Commerce Singapore can support you.
- David Kelly, Executive Director, British Chamber of Commerce Singapore
- Emma Ross, General Manager and Head of Business Development, INCITE
- Paul North, ASEAN Trade Adviser, UK-ASEAN Business Council
Who should attend?
This webinar is ideal for retail food and beverage brands that are interested in expanding their business into Singapore and across ASEAN, and is recommended in particular for companies who consider themselves “export-ready”.
For more information on how the British Chamber of Commerce Singapore can help your company to explore Singapore and the ASEAN region, please visit: Trade Services Support
Head of Marketing, Communications & Partnerships
Deputy Executive Director
British Chamber of Commerce, Singapore
To register your attendance for this webinar, please click the link below.