REGISTER FOR REGULAR UPDATES
DATE AND TIME
Thu, 14 Nov. 2019, 09:00
Thu, 14 Nov. 2019, 17:30
Trade continues to dominate news headlines, with changes taking place daily. The complexity can seem overwhelming to companies trying to make sense of what seems like a suddenly threatening environment.
Firms that understand the new global and regional landscape are better prepared and positioned to find new opportunities for growth. This one-day workshop will help prepare you better to seize these prospects to find new markets or exploit existing networks.
Why you should attend this workshop:
After attending this workshop, you will:
- Have a better understanding of how the global trading system affects your business.
- See how regional trade arrangements fit within the global system.
- Appreciate how and why trade news continues to dominate the headlines.
- Grasp how you can take advantage of existing trade arrangements in the region to capture new business opportunities that are often unavailable to your competitors.
- Decode common technical terms and jargon that are important for running your business smoothly.
- Learn from case studies of firms taking advantage of trade agreements like ASEAN, the Comprehensive and Progressive Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP), and others.
- Build-in the use of trade agreements and FTAs as a component for your internationalisation plan, strategies and other strategic planning decisions.
- Identify the relationships between FTAs and other parts of a business such as supply chain, logistics, revenue, and costs.
Who should attend this workshop:
CEOs, COOs, Directors of Business Development, Directors of Supply Chain and Logistics, Business Owner of SMEs and all key decision-makers who are involved in ASEAN, Asia, global expansion, internationalisation strategies and planning.
Trainers leading this workshop:
- Dr Deborah Elms, Executive Director, Asian Trade Centre
- Dr Raymon Krishnan, Director, Asian Trade Centre
Date: 14 November 2019
Time: 9am to 5.30pm
Venue: 142 Neil Road
Fees and payment:
For details of fees for attending and potential discounts, please refer to the flyer below.
For more information on this workshop, contact +65 6536 3415 or firstname.lastname@example.org