REGISTER FOR REGULAR UPDATES
DATE AND TIME
Tue, 23 Nov. 2021, 08:30
Tue, 23 Nov. 2021, 09:30
About this event
Created in 2020 to bring together Executives of established UK food and drink brands interested in growing sales to ASEAN markets with in-market importers and distributors to share strategies and insights about commercial trade in a virtual roundtable format.
Key fundamentals F&B brands need to consider for launching in new ASEAN markets in 2022. Members will have the opportunity to validate key aspects of their current export businesses to ASEAN markets with other experienced exporters and in-market importers and distributors.
The forum delivers
- Monthly 60-minute virtual roundtable meetings
- Each meeting focuses on export-related issues in individual ASEAN countries (example topics below)
- Access to a closed discussion panel with other members
- Chaired by one of the industry’s leading experts, Cameron Gordon, Incite Founding Partner & Head of Client Growth, with over 10 years of experience in launching food and drink brands into ASEAN markets
A commercially driven initiative
Each session hosts 10-12 senior representatives from non-competing food and drinks brands and in-market importers and distributors. Sessions will not be recorded to foster open discussion amongst members.
Once each meeting has filled up, member registrations will be wait-listed.
Example topics covered
- Market entry models: what is working, what is not working and strategies for getting the most out of your distributors
- Getting visibility on export markets: what are the challenges and the strategies being employed
- Promotion: what is and isn’t working, what is giving the best ROI and what storytelling is resonating best with distributors and end customers
- Costs: what strategies are being deployed for coverage of retail listing costs, compulsory marketing programs, general marketing and promotion costs
Who this event is suitable for
ASEAN Food & Drink Exporters Forum membership criteria:
- Established UK food and drink exporters with over £200,000 in current annual sales to ASEAN markets
- The company representative is Senior Management or Executive level at the company who owns the brand
- Due to the roundtable format, the organisers cannot, unfortunately, guarantee a place at the table
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To register for this event please click the link below.