REGISTER FOR REGULAR UPDATES
DATE AND TIME
Wed, 1 Sep. 2021, 08:00
Wed, 1 Sep. 2021, 11:50
The Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) and the UK would like to invite you to the inaugural symposium of the ASEAN-UK Digital Innovation Partnership.
ASEAN-UK Digital Innovation Partnership Symposium:
- Learn from cutting-edge tech businesses from the UK and ASEAN.
- Network with leading thinkers on digital and technology.
Be the first to hear what the UK’s new position as an ASEAN Dialogue Partner means for your organisation.
What to expect?
- Two interactive panel discussions on future trends, challenges and opportunities in digital transformation, e-commerce, and digital trade facilitation.
- A deep-dive on digital governance and standards in accelerating businesses growth.
VIP speakers include:
- Dato Abdul Mutalib bin Mohd Yusof, Minister, Ministry of Transport and Infocommunications, Brunei Darussalam.
- John Whittingdale MP OBE, Minister of State for Media and Data, Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport, UK.
- H.E. Dato Lim Jock Hoi, Secretary-General of ASEAN.
- Jon Lambe, Her Majesty’s Ambassador to ASEAN.
- H.E. Satvinder Singh, Deputy Secretary-General, ASEAN Economic Community.
- Natalie Black CBE, Her Majesty’s Trade Commissioner for Asia Pacific.
- Richard Graham MP, Prime Minister’s Trade Envoy to the ASEAN Economic Community
- YB Yanty Rahman, Chair, ASEAN Business Advisory Council.
- Paul Lynch, Regional Director (Government Relations), Prudential.
This event is by invitation only. For any questions relating to this event, please contact Colin Colas on email@example.com