REGISTER FOR REGULAR UPDATES
DATE AND TIME
Mon, 12 Dec. 2016, 09:00
Mon, 12 Dec. 2016, 10:00
The webinar will provide practical IP advice for European SMEs wishing to do business in China and South-East Asia. Our IPR SME Helpdesk IP expert Mr. Patrice Vidon will give a general overview of licensing your IP in China and South-East Asia, focusing on drafting licensing agreements and monitoring the use of your licensed IP. Mr. Vidon will provide the SMEs with tips on how to design a robust IP licensing strategy and how to find information on local IP environment. The IPR Expert will also use several case-studies involving European SMEs to illustrate both challenges in licensing IP and best practice in China and South-East Asia.
During the webinar you can expect:
- Benefits and pitfalls of licensing your IP in China and South-East Asia;
- A general overview of licensing agreements in both regions;
- Practical advice on how to monitor your licensed IP;
- Tips and watch-outs for designing a robust IP licensing strategy in China and South-East Asia;
- Real-life examples of European SMEs experiencing and overcoming IP licensing challenges in both regions.