REGISTER FOR REGULAR UPDATES
DATE AND TIME
Mon, 26 Sep. 2016, 08:00
Mon, 26 Sep. 2016, 17:00
Kensington Close Hotel
London, W8 5SP, UK
Malaysia Investment Forum
Following on from April’s Malaysia-UK Investor Showcase at the incredible Marlborough House featuring Prime Minister Dato’ Sri Najib Razak, we now present the Malaysian Investment Forum.
A one-day event to focus on business opportunities that may arise from changes in the global economic landscape including the effects of the Brexit and the UK post-EU status.
On the day
- Find out why you should choose Malaysia as your primary investment location in Asia
- Key focus on financial services, ICT, global business services, halal industry and infrastructure services
- Keynote speech from The Hon. Dato’ Sri Mustapa Mohamed, Ministry of International Trade and Industry
- Panel discussions from economists, journalists and businesses with Malaysian investment experience
- Presentations from HSBC, JP Morgan, IMI Plc, Vistra, MIDA
- Afternoon sessions with industry-specific discussions
- Participation from senior representatives from Malaysian organisations/companies, including those with existing footprint in the UK.
- Opportunities for one-to-one business meetings with Malaysian Officials