REGISTER FOR REGULAR UPDATES
In December 2019 the Department for International Trade and The Training Gateway, working in partnership with UK-ASEAN Business Council, are taking an education and training trade mission to Brunei and The Philippines for UK TVET Providers including FE providers, private training providers and universities.
This is an excellent opportunity for organisations interested in entering these two exciting markets to learn more about the education and training opportunities available and meet potential partners and clients.
In line with the skills shortages found within these markets key opportunities for training providers will include:
- Organisations who can provide accredited training programmes and develop a competency-based programme for the Hospitality and Tourism and ICT sectors
- Organisations who can provide accredited training programmes for Engineering, Construction and Maintenance related skills not limited Hoisting Riggers, Scaffolders, Welders, Market Fitter, Painter Blaster, Maritime, Rail and HSE for the energy sector (oil and gas)
- Organisations able to provide professional development for Brunei TVET teachers and trainers
- Providers of vocational skill assessment audits
- Professional Bodies
- Vocational training focussed on Industry 4.0 skills such as automation, robotics, Virtual reality, artificial intelligence, IT, cyber etc
A small mission fee of £200 to cover administration of the trade mission will be charged.
Delegates will be expected to cover their own travel, accommodation and subsistence. Preferential rates for designated hotels for the mission will be available shortly.
Please note in some regions financial support to cover up to 50% of the costs may be available to SMEs. You are advised to contact your local DiT representative.
Find out more
Please find the brochure and booking form:
Please return the booking form by 4 November to email@example.com
Please note: All applications will need final approval by The Department of International Trade so please DO NOT make any travel arrangements until further notice.