REGISTER FOR REGULAR UPDATES
DATE AND TIME
Wed, 31 Oct. 2018, 08:00
Fri, 2 Nov. 2018, 17:00
Jakarta International Expo
l. Benyamin Suaeb, RW.10, Pademangan Tim, Pademangan, Kota Jkt Utara, Daerah Khusus Ibukota
Advancing Indonesia’s US $460 Billion Infrastructure Programme at the One and Only Comprehensive Infrastructure Technology Showcase
The Indonesia Infrastructure Week (IIW) 2018 would bring together some 16,000 trade and professional attendees from across the transport, energy, utilities, and construction and engineering sectors. For three days, all the key stakeholders from across the Indonesia infrastructure supply chain come together to learn about new opportunities, exchange ideas, see the latest products and services, and network with their peers.
The event has adopted a show-within-a-show concept, having six vertical trade shows focusing on different priority sectors with highly targeted buyers and sellers for each sector. IIW 2018 is also co-located with the world-class Intertraffic Indonesia brand from Amsterdam and the established Konstruksi Indonesia which focuses on infrastructure construction and engineering. It is the best opportunity for you to position your brand and products at the forefront of infrastructure sectorial buyers, end-users, resellers and potential partners in attendance, and help to establish or consolidate your company’s place within the market.
Five Compelling Reasons to Exhibit at IIW 2018
- Create an unforgettable brand experience to some 16000+ high-quality attendees – IIW 2018 with its six concurrent trade shows present a unique space to take control of how the Indonesia infrastructure market views your brand and make a lasting impression on your potential customers.
- Generate lucrative, highly targeted business leads – Exhibitors are supported with our unique matchmaking programme (GMP) to make the right connections with targeted groups that include government, infrastructure project owners and operators, infrastructure contractors and builders, traders, and service providers etc.
- Speed to market (STM) – Reach a large proportion of the Indonesian infrastructure market space within a 3-day time span and increase your share in a market where government (central, provincial & municipal), state-owned enterprises, project owners & operators, project developers & contractors, traders and service providers congregate all under one roof.
- Be where your customers are – Visitors who attend IIW 2018 and all its concurrent and co-located trade shows are looking to find new products and innovations and are already in a buying mindset. Seize the opportunity to excite people about your products and services with face-to-face meetings with key buyers, potential partners and customers. You have to be there when they come looking!
- Anticipate future industry trends – Obtain feedback on your products and services. Discuss the challenges and opportunities of the Indonesia market with peers and learn from local experts on the direction and future industry trends in an Indonesian infrastructure market which is heavily driven by the government and state-owned enterprises.