REGISTER FOR REGULAR UPDATES
DATE AND TIME
Mon, 4 Oct. 2021, 08:00
Thu, 7 Oct. 2021, 17:00
Accelerating Asia’s Energy Transition
By 2030, energy demand in Asia-Pacific is projected to almost double. Asia is a significant contributor of greenhouse gases whilst fast becoming a hub for clean energy technology. It must develop a better understanding of the energy transition in order to create the chance to keep global warming in check whilst meeting this need. Future of Energy Week invites more than 1500 policymakers, energy experts, business leaders, and scientists to explore the complexities of the changes required in Asia, and debate key issues at the intersection of business, society and government.
Over the course of four days, energy leaders from across the region and scientists will break down the concept of the energy transition, consider the issues that need to be overcome and explore what a change in the energy system means for Asia and the world.
Discussions will address the most pressing issues in relation to the global energy transition including:
- How are businesses adapting to a changing energy landscape?
- How can they power their operations and sustain growth in a low carbon economy?
- What are the latest trends in clean technology and who will pay?
- What are the risks and how quickly can businesses make the transition to clean energy solutions?
- What is the place of oil and gas in Asia’s energy transition?
- How are energy companies transforming their businesses for a new energy era?
- What strategies do they need to adopt and how are businesses adapting to the changing competitive landscape?