REGISTER FOR REGULAR UPDATES
DATE AND TIME
Wed, 13 Nov. 2019, 10:00
Sat, 16 Nov. 2019, 19:00
Jakarta International Expo
l. Benyamin Suaeb, RW.10, Pademangan Tim, Pademangan, Kota Jkt Utara, Daerah Khusus Ibukota
Indonesia’s status as the ASEAN economic powerhouse and rapidly growing middle class sets it up as the ideal platform for SIAL InterFOOD Jakarta, building on years of the well-established InterFOOD brand, and adding global experience and expertise from SIAL. SIAL InterFOOD Jakarta will also be the focal point of the latest food and beverage trends that will shape the future of the region’s constantly evolving landscape.
SIAL InterFOOD Jakarta is the leading food and drink exhibition in Indonesia:
- Over 50,000 trade only visitors from 49 countries including Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, South Korea
- 1,100 Exhibitors from 33 countries
- Leading retailers and importers
- 67% of the exhibition’s visitors are decision makers so exhibitors are guaranteed to meet the right buyers
- Over 90% of exhibitors are satisfied with the show and would recommend it.
Indonesia is one of the most dynamic consumer markets in the world:
- 267 Million population early 2017 / 300 Million in 2030
- 4th most populous country in the world, 50% of the ASEAN population
- The 1st economy of ASEAN (35% of ASEAN GDP in 2016) / 16th economic power
- Growing middle class – 140 Million consuming class by 2020 (+7% year-on-year).
Growing demand for imported F&B products:
- Modern distribution & premium products are growing (Carrefour, Hypermarket, Hero, Foodmart)
- 8-9% annual growth for the F&B industry in 2018
- Strong interest in international brands and products made in the UK.
A growing market for Halal products:
- By 2019 there will be a mandatory certification for all food and pharmaceutical products
- World’s largest Muslim country
- Increasing demand for milk and dairy products – domestic milk consumption is rising by 5% each year
- Yoghurt and sour milk are also gaining popularity for their propensity to aid digestion and weight loss.
For more information on the exhibition, please click the link below. To book a place at this event, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org