REGISTER FOR REGULAR UPDATES
DATE AND TIME
Mon, 1 Oct. 2018, 08:00
Mon, 1 Oct. 2018, 17:00
Organized by the EU-PHILIPPINES BUSINESS NETWORK (EPBN) in partnership with the Philippine Economic Zone Authority (PEZA), Board of Investments (BOI) & DTI Foreign Trade Service Corps
The Philippine manufacturing sector is one of the fastest growing in the region. While other ASEAN countries experience decline in manufacturing, the Philippines shows a steady rate of growth. In 2017, it registered an 8.4% y-o-y increase. Manufacturing contributes 23% to the Philippines’ GDP and accounts for more than half of the country’s industrial sector.
This unique mission will enable participants to discover first hand the vibrancy of the Philippine economy and provide useful networking and business opportunities.
The mission will include:
– 5 Days of business visits to potential investment locations
– Customized B2B meetings with potential business partners and/or industry stakeholders
– Networking cocktails and lunches
20 European companies will be selected for financial support.
- Inform EU companies of the advantages and opportunities in setting up their manufacturing, assembly and services facilities in the Philippines.
- Outline the different investment incentives provided by the Philippine government for EU companies.
- Identify the locations and related business activities that are suitable and attractive for trade and investment by EU locators.
- Visit to key Special Economic Zones that are potential investment locations and sources of new business growth for EU companies.
- Meet and network with the relevant Philippine industry officials, stakeholders and potential partners.
Find out more about the mission and the details of the trip by clicking the link below.