REGISTER FOR REGULAR UPDATES
DATE AND TIME
Mon, 25 Sep. 2017, 08:00
Tue, 26 Sep. 2017, 17:00
The Department for International Trade (DIT) will lead a UK trade mission focusing on English Language Training opportunities within the workplace.
Participants will have the opportunity to:
- Gain a detailed insight into the ELT opportunities in Malaysia.
- Improve their contextual understanding of ELT in Malaysia and the ambitions which drive future ELT development.
- Pitch to potential clients in formal sessions.
- Participate in 1-2-1 meetings and networking events with key stakeholders and partners from across the country.
- Undertake site visits to Malaysian ELT/TVET providers and the Departments for Human Resources and Education.
- Develop their knowledge of the Malaysian business environment and develop strategies to expand their offering to the region.
The programme is free to attend, but spaces are limited and offered on a first come, first served basis. Participants are responsible for airfare, insurance, and accommodation costs. DIT will provide local group transport to venues. Applications will be vetted.
Please fill out the application form and send it to Husna Hashim with your details to register your interest. The deadline is 25th August 2017.