Loading Events
  • Home
  • |
  • Events
  • |
  • Discover Why Exporting is Great – ...

Discover Why Exporting is Great – International Trade Conference


This conference consist of tailored made seminars and an exhibition aiming to offer guidance and support for all businesses that are willing to grow and start becoming an international reality. On the day you will have the chance to interact with a number of organisations including the Chamber of Commerce, South Yorkshire International Trade Centre (SYITC) and the Department for International Trade (DIT).

There will also be the chance to network and hear from local businesses who will share their success stories and experience of how great exporting has been for their business.

What will you learn?

  • How to identify and access new markets and opportunities
  • Understand basic regulations and documentation
  • How to overcome language and cultural barriers
  • How to get paid
  • How to internationalise your website
  • What support and finance is available to you

The UK has 1% of the world’s population. If you have a market in the UK for your product, why not show it to the other 99%?

To find out more and register to the event please click on the link below.

Read More



Share this Event: