REGISTER FOR REGULAR UPDATES
The British Chamber of Commerce (BritCham) Singapore is delighted to welcome you to a session to learn about the growth and business development of goods and services within Singapore and beyond.
Delivering Trade webinars during this challenging period is a conducive means to continue to support trade into Singapore from the United Kingdom. BritCham has, to date had considerable success from this activity in other sectors and it has proved valuable for all those involved.
The virtual event is supported by the Department for International Trade and it takes place at 4:00pm (SGT) / 9:00am (GMT).
Background to the discussion
The consumer goods industry’s growth over the past quarter-century has been nothing but exhilarating. Many companies have launched innovative and game-changing products to meet today’s megatrends, and Singapore and ASEAN are no exception.
Companies that join this activity may be at any stage of their export journey; they may be in the initial stages in gaining more understanding of the market opportunities, to the other extent of being considered ‘export ready’ and seeking advice on setting up operations.
- Nicole Wharfe, Business Services Director, British Chamber of Commerce Singapore
- Agilson Valle, Senior Sales Director, Asia Pacific & Country Manager, Singapore, Euromonitor International
- Ili Rahan, Senior Analyst, Euromonitor International
- Claire Wilson, Head of Regulatory Affairs, Sleek
- Babita Ambekar, Partner, DWF LLP
What will you learn
- Changing trends in consumer goods and how the trends can affect a company’s competitive advantage
- How to set up a business and operate within e-commerce in Singapore
- Legal and regulatory considerations such as matters relating to e-commerce, digital payment regulations, data protection etc.
Trade Services Advisor
British Chamber of Commerce, Singapore
Telephone: +65 6718-0500
The event is free to attend.
The webinar link to this digital event will be issued to attendees the day before. Please note the time shown is in SGT – this event takes place at 4:00pm (SGT) / 9:00am (GMT).
To read more information on the webinar agenda and the speakers, please click the BritCham Singapore page link below.
For more information on how the British Chamber of Commerce Singapore can help your company to explore Singapore and the ASEAN region, please click here.