REGISTER FOR REGULAR UPDATES
About this event
Wi-Fi Innovation for Operators, Enterprises, Places and Things
The first event of 2023 from the Wireless Broadband Alliance (WBA), Wireless Global Congress Asia PAC, will be taking place in Singapore this January, with a one-day open conference on Tuesday, January 31, and two days of WBA members-only Working Sessions on February 1-2, 2023.
After a jam-packed 2022 that saw WBA return to face-to-face events in Dubai, Chicago and Amsterdam, they’ll be kicking off 2023 with a bang at WGC APAC where they’ll be covering all the hottest topics in the industry and showcasing how they can benefit different sectors and enterprises.
They’ll also be broadcasting the open conference virtually, so even if you can’t join the event in beautiful Singapore, you can still watch and participate in the first major Wi-Fi event of 2023. Stay tuned as WBA announce speakers, sponsors, and important event topics over the weeks leading up to the event.
Key themes and topics
- Next-Gen Wi-Fi with Wi-Fi 6E, Wi-Fi 7 and AFC
- Regulatory Considerations & Importance of 6 GHz
- WBA OpenRoaming, Public & Guest Wi-Fi
- Wi-Fi User Experience and Onboarding and MAC Randomisation
- Convergence of 5G & WiFi – the whys and hows
- In-Home Wi-Fi and the evolving Smart Home
- IIoT and Wi-Fi 6E
- Overview of OpenRoaming Case studies
- Delivering Wi-Fi with non-Fixed Backhaul (Inflight, Trains and Maritime)
Who this event is suitable for
This event is suitable for all British companies working in or in relation to the telecoms sector, with an interest in exporting goods or services to Southeast Asia.
Interested in speaking, sponsoring, participating or attending? Find out more about the event and register your interest on the link below, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.