REGISTER FOR REGULAR UPDATES
DATE AND TIME
Tue, 12 Mar. 2019, 09:30
Tue, 12 Mar. 2019, 15:30
Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur
145, Jalan Ampang
Kuala Lumpur, 50450, Malaysia
The technologies of tomorrow are here today. Ever-evolving innovations are coming at a breakneck pace and have already begun making significant impacts on commerce, the global economy and individual businesses. As a leader and executive, what changes will have the most impact on your business and how can you best prepare to meet and take advantage of these challenges now?
This conference sponsored by HSBC and organised by the British Malaysian Chamber of Commerce will be a lively and fast-paced series of talks and discussions about the technologies of today and tomorrow, and how these will revolutionise the way we live, play and do business.
This conference will seek to cover the most significant trends and technologies that will be impacting businesses over the next few years, including:
- AI, robotics and automation
- Machine learning
- Emerging technologies
Who should attend and why?
- Heads of businesses
- Presidents and VPs
- Chief Executive Officers
- Chief Financial Officers
- Chief Technology Officers
- Business Development
- Government Officials
- Data & Research Analysts
- Programmers & Designers
Attendees will learn the key advancements in current and future technology, ensuring that you are making the right business investment decisions in the years ahead. Discover answers to questions such as:
- What risks do financial sectors face if they do not prepare for blockchain and AI technologies?
- What are the crucial machine learning systems your company should be exploring now?
- How do you incorporate emerging technologies into your products and services for all audiences?
- BMCC Sterling Members: MYR 350
- BMCC Member: MYR 480
- Non-Member: MYR 1,500
Prices above are per person, nett and in Malaysian Ringgit. Fees are payable to the British Malaysian Chamber of Commerce Berhad. Fee includes conference materials, lunch and refreshments.
Full payment shall be made within thirty (30) days from the date of the Proforma Invoice or on the day of the event, whichever earlier.
Full payment upon completion of registration. Otherwise, registration will be deemed unsuccessful. Admittance may be denied upon failure to make full payment as per the above requirement.
Should any attendee(s) decide to cancel their registration, a cancellation policy shall be applied as follows:
Written cancellation received less than seven days from the date of the event:
- A refund (less administrative charge of 20%) will be made
- Unpaid registrations will also be liable for 20% administrative charges
No written cancellation/no show on the day of the event:
- No refund will be entertained
- Unpaid registrations will also be liable for full payment of the registration fee
- Partial cancellations are not allowed, i.e. verbal cancellations, uncertainties, etc.
Verification of Attendance:
All successfully registered attendees will be given a QR code via email confirmation. Attendees are to present this QR code via their mobile phones or printed copy upon registration. Conference passes will be printed upon successful registration, all attendees are to display their passes within the conference premises.
To view the event flyer and see the original events page created by the British Malaysian Chamber of Commerce (BMCC), please click the links below.