REGISTER FOR REGULAR UPDATES
DATE AND TIME
Mon, 14 Nov. 2022, 00:00
Tue, 15 Nov. 2022, 23:59
About this event
ASEAN’s Largest C-level Gathering and Government-backed Land of Insights Sharing.
ASEAN Clean Energy Week is Southeast Asia’s most attractive and influential solar conference and exhibition, now on its 6th anniversary.
Bringing together 1500+ C-suite energy professionals within and beyond the region, leaders and decision-makers across the fields of energy, technology, finance, business and government come together to discuss how they can facilitate the acceleration of the energy transition in a region that is home to some of the fastest-growing economies in the world.
Key topics being covered at this year’s event:
- ASEAN energy interconnectivity and cross-border RE programs
- Large-scale solar auction and potential energy storage opportunities
- Corporate Transition to 100% RE – how to reach scale and customer requirements
- Commercialising Floating PV and creating a new thriving business model
- Digital Disruption in the world of the O&AM Optimisation
Who this event is suitable for
This event is suitable for companies working in the renewable energy sector(s) with an interest in exporting goods and services to markets across Southeast Asia.
Click the link below to visit the event website where you will find specific links for more details on the conference, sponsorship and exhibiting options, the event’s insight hub, media partnerships, and information about the venue and registration.