REGISTER FOR REGULAR UPDATES
DATE AND TIME
Thu, 15 Nov. 2018, 08:00
Thu, 15 Nov. 2018, 18:00
Conrad Manila Hotel
Seaside Boulevard corner Coral Way Mall of Asia Complex
Pasay City, Metro Manila Philippines
Join the Business Innovation Congress (BIC) 2018 Manila, to be held on 15th of November 2018 at the CONRAD Manila Luxury Hotel in Metro Manila, Philippines.
The main objective of BIC 2018 Manila is to explore new market trends, products, services, and technological innovation, as well as support SMEs, start-ups and leading corporations connect with each other and maximize utilization of new digital business tools towards global competitiveness.
The event looks forward to your valuable participation in the Business Innovation Congress 2018 Manila, and in an exclusive BIC Networking Reception.
The main theme of BIC 2018 Manila
- Business Transformation in a Digital Ecosystem
The main sessions of BIC 2018 Manila
- Industry 4.0
- Future Trends (Technology & Robotics)
- Artificial Intelligence
- Process Optimization & Efficiency
- Innovation & Sustainability
- HR in the Era of Digitalization
- Digital Marketing
About the Congress
The Business Innovation Congress is a strategic venue for new business innovation opportunities and cooperation, offering reputable practical expert workshops and exclusive insight meetings with leading executives, thinkers and decision-makers.
The Congress was founded in Germany in 2012. It takes place in various cities, focusing each time on themes and issues uniquely linked to the specific business innovation needs of the host country.
Target Audience of BIC 2018 Manila
- C-level executives of leading corporations
- Entrepreneurs and owners of small and medium-sized businesses
- Representatives of public authorities + international bodies
- Representatives of research institutes
- Representatives of associations and chambers of commerce
- Representatives of mass media and society
Main objectives of BIC 2018 Manila
- New market trends
- Product innovation
- Service innovation
- Technology trends
- Market entry
- Market expansion
For more information on the agenda, or to register to attend, please click the links below.