REGISTER FOR REGULAR UPDATES
DATE AND TIME
Wed, 22 May 2019, 08:00
Thu, 6 Jun. 2019, 18:00
This year the Britsh Chamber of Commerce Singapore is celebrating a very special anniversary – the 20th year of its Annual Business Awards which highlights the excellence of businesses in Singapore. As the longest-running awards initiative by an international Chamber in Singapore, they have been showcasing the best of business for the past 20 years and this year will include a special UK Impact in Singapore award recognising the long-standing collaborative relationship between the two countries.
Britsh Chamber of Commerce Singapore is now calling for entries in the following categories:
- Enhancing the Journey
- Start-up Excellence
- Future Leaders
- Success in ASEAN
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Digital Innovation
- UK Impact in Singapore (featuring live voting at the Gala Awards Dinner by attendees)
For more information on the awards process, visit the event page on the Chamber website (link found below) which gives more details on the Categories, the Rules for entry, answers your FAQs, and describes the Judging Process.
- Free to enter, but by submitting an entry, companies are expected to purchase a minimum of 5 tickets to the Gala Awards Dinner on 3 October 2019 at a special price, should they be shortlisted as a Finalist.
- Entries will close at the end of day 6 June 2019.
- Entries should be submitted by completing the form found here and submitting supporting text documents. An additional video submission can be provided via URL, though the use of video is not mandatory for entry.
- You do not have to be a member of the Chamber to enter the awards.
- Companies must be a Singapore registered enterprise to submit an entry to any category; or the employee of such for individuals entering the Future Leaders category.
Britsh Chamber of Commerce Singapore is delighted to be joined in its awards campaign by Title Partner Prudential Singapore, and Category Partners Barclays, Standard Chartered Bank, Jardine Cycle & Carriage and Vistra, with special thanks to its Video Partner AsiaWorks.
Good luck with your entry! All are welcome to join the Gala Awards Dinner on 3 October 2019 for the British Chamber’s big night out for business and to help celebrate their 20 year anniversary.
To view the event page on the Britsh Chamber of Commerce Singapore website with more details on how to make a submission, awards categories, rules, FAQs and the judging process, please click the link below.