REGISTER FOR REGULAR UPDATES
DATE AND TIME
Thu, 9 Jul. 2020, 10:00
Thu, 9 Jul. 2020, 11:00
About this webinar
The UK will host COP26 – the UN’s Climate Change Conference in 2021. BritCham Indonesia is launching a Climate Change focussed webinar series leading up to the conference.
- Adam Gibbon (Investment Director at Mirova Natural Capital)
- Ainsley Mann (ASEAN Head of Business Development at Swire Pacific & Chairman of BritCham Indonesia)
- Jeffrey L. Chattelier (Managing Director of Forest Carbon)
- Lisa Walker (CEO of Ecosphere+)
- Moderated by Rino S Donosepoetro (Vice Chairman, ASEAN & President Commissioner at Standard Chartered Indonesia & Board Member of BritCham Indonesia)
They will share their experiences of delivering forest restoration projects in Indonesia; how credits from projects help companies meet their climate change and sustainability commitments and; finally the demand from investors to invest in projects that deliver returns and impact.
Who is this webinar suitable for?
This webinar is relevant to all businesses that are interested in making commitments to a more sustainable environment and to those who are simply interested in environmental issues.
The webinar is scheduled for Thursday 9 July 2020, 4pm Jakarta time and 10am UK time.
Market Access Services Team Coordinator – Overseas Partner Delivery (OPD)
British Chamber of Commerce in Indonesia
Telephone: (021) 522 9453
To register your attendance for this webinar place click the link below.