REGISTER FOR REGULAR UPDATES
DATE AND TIME
Mon, 22 Oct. 2018, 08:00
Mon, 22 Oct. 2018, 13:00
The City Ground, Nottingham Forest Football Club
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire NG2 5FJ, UK
With little certainty over what is to come, it is essential for your business to truly prepare for Brexit. This conference includes essential information for businesses on the subject.
The dedicated conference is designed to provide all levels of businesses with the most up-to-date Brexit information facing East Midlands businesses. Guidance will also be given on how to begin to make contingency plans to ensure your business is safeguarded and can flourish. Although it may seem like Friday 29 March 2019 is a long way off, preparations for the upcoming changes and impacts as a result of Brexit should be made quickly to maintain a successful business.
Through informative presentations, expert panels and workshops, businesses will have the opportunity to understand the best practice that other key businesses will be adopting and to get all their questions answered.
The potential upcoming changes to trading post-Brexit and how to fulfil the gap in workplace skills that might arise as a result are the focus of the conference, exploring the key themes surrounding each topic.
This is an essential conference if you are an owner or director and want greater clarity on preparing your business ready for Brexit.
What is the value of attending this conference?
We know that businesses are looking for advice, guidance and a steer as to how to plan, prepare and position their business before and post Brexit. It is aimed that attendees to this event will :
- Understand the present position on Brexit in regards to trade
- Hear from active specialists sharing their knowledge and insights
- Recognise and prioritise possible repercussions of leaving the European Union
- An opportunity to interact and network with other businesses facing similar challenges
Simon Hart, Brexit Lead Partner and Head of Knowledge Management, RSM will give a summary of a climate where businesses are increasing in confidence in their own ability to offset impending Brexit challenges, and that optimism is growing.
- The programme agenda will include a number of speakers, and workshop sessions focussing on the two key themes of trade and skills.
- A Q&A panel to enable delegates to get answers to the questions that they want to know the answer to will also be convened.
- There will also be a number of exhibitors on site who will be there to help, support and inform you even further.
- A full agenda with speakers/ panellists will continue to be updated here, so please keep checking for latest news.
- Lunch and refreshments will be provided at this conference.
Date: Monday 22 October 2018
Time: 8:00am – 1:00pm
Available To: Members and Non Members
Member Price: Free
Non-Member Price: Free
Raise your Profile
Limited exhibition space is available at this event. To find out more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is being hosted by Nottingham Forest Football Club