REGISTER FOR REGULAR UPDATES
DATE AND TIME
Thu, 13 Jul. 2017, 08:00
Thu, 13 Jul. 2017, 10:30
Reigate Manor Hotel
Reigate, RH2 9PF, UK
This Export Breakfast Briefing is intended for SME’s (new and existing exporters) interested in selling overseas to the ASEAN market. It is designed to:
- Raise awareness of opportunities and support available
- Provide the Department for International Trade (DIT) with insight and feedback to help them develop future support programmes
The format will include:
- Speakers from DIT (existing support and European Regional Department Funding opportunities)
- A case study of a local export success
- Coast to Capital (Business Navigator Growth Hub) [Local Enterprise Partnership]
- Panel Q&A
There will also be a ‘Partner Village’ area with invited relevant public and private sector partners and stakeholders accessible to discuss the support and services they can provide and answer your questions.
Register your interest with the Surrey Chamber of Commerce.