REGISTER FOR REGULAR UPDATES
DATE AND TIME
Thu, 29 Oct. 2020, 08:00
Thu, 29 Oct. 2020, 10:00
About this webinar
The Asian Development Bank (ADB) has annually organised a Business Opportunities Fair in Manila as a forum for consultants, contractors, manufacturers, suppliers, and civil society organizations interested in providing goods, works, consulting and non-consulting services for ADB projects.
Due to disruptions caused by COVID-19 and travel restrictions, organising in-person events became unfeasible. With the aim to continue ADB engagement, the ADB is organising this virtual event to reach out to prospective stakeholders and partners.
This event has additional information on ADB projects and business opportunities available during this pandemic period.
During the webinar, participants will have the opportunity to:
- Meet virtually with ADB staff responsible for procurement, consulting services, project management, as well as sector specialists
- Discover procurement procedures and how to access to business opportunities
- Hear presentations and practical cases on addressing COVID-19 impact at project preparation and implementation stages
- Understand the Strategy 2030 response to COVID-19 in the health, urban, water, energy, transport, and education sectors
- Discover procurement procedures related to COVID-19 and where to find COVID-19 related opportunities
- Find out what’s new at the ADB procurement website
At the end of the webinar, participants will have:
- Discovered the advantages of ADB-financed contracts
- Learned how to access to business opportunities and maximize chances of getting contracts
- Understood the ADB response to COVID-19, ADB’s policies and procedures adapted for the COVID-19 pandemic and related opportunities
- Received information on the enhanced procurement website
ADB representatives from the procurement and regional departments will participate in a high-level panel event with external speakers from executing agencies, contractors and consultants.
ADB procurement specialists will give an update on doing business with ADB and on ADB’s procurement system and procedures, and where to find COVID-19 linked opportunities.
ADB sector specialists will share presentations on Strategy 2030, ADB’s response to COVID-19 and discuss upcoming ADB business opportunities.
Who this webinar is suitable for
This webinar is suitable for UK companies looking for new ASEAN export opportunities in sectors including healthcare, urban development, water supply, energy supply, transport and education.
Asian Development Bank
Department for International Trade Philippines