REGISTER FOR REGULAR UPDATES
BritCham Myanmar in this webinar will focus on the opportunities for doing business. Opportunities showcased will be on investment, areas for growth, business opportunities for overseas companies and success stories that will include insights on the liberalisation of the insurance market, the growth in financial services, the rapid expansion of technology and technological literacy and many more exciting developments.
If you are a UK company looking to export, expand or develop new networks in one of Southeast Asia’s fastest-growing economies please join this enlightening event.
You will hear from a number of senior executives including the Deputy Business Editor of the largest newspaper in Myanmar, the Myanmar Times, the Managing Partner of Pegu Partners, a capital and investment advisory firm, the Country Chairman for Myanmar and Cambodia of Jardine Matheson (also the British Chamber Myanmar’s Chairman), the Director of International Trade and Investment for the UK Government Department for International Trade, and the CEO of the British Chamber of Commerce Myanmar.
The Q&A session will ensure a dynamic conversation.
- Peter Beynon, Country Chairman, Myanmar and Cambodia at Jardine Matheson
- Thompson Chau, Deputy Business Editor at the Myanmar Times
- Peter Crowhurst, Chief Executive Officer at British Chamber of Commerce Myanmar
- Thiri Thant Mon, Managing Partner at Pegu Partners (previously Sandanila)
- Warren Pain, Director International Trade and Investment of British Embassy Yangon